Monday 22 March 2010

Internet bliss

Oh what joy, potentially regular internet access at last. One of the things that I miss is being able to log on to the internet whenever you want and it is something that I am seriously looking into, but now that I have started work at the college I am getting regular internet action, all be it on the extremely slow side. Pure bliss, I don't have to walk for an hour to get to an internet cafe from my house, which I can only realistically do at the weekend. Ok technically I am still walking an hour to get onto the internet, but that is the hour it takes me to walk to work, it is not an extra hour on top of that! For the sheer joy of having internet connection I may do an update on a daily basis or not as the case may be. Don't worry I won't keep churning out blog updates, you all need to do some work as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment