Thursday 19 August 2010

It has not been my best week

It would be fair to say it has not been my best week, not withstanding the chocolate tragedy, I have also still not been able to get into my old email address to check for post, so therefore have had to arrange a whole new email account, for which ofcourse I don't have any of the old contact addresses so am having to rebuild my contacts. If you are reading this and have tried emailing me in the last 2 weeks on my old email account and have not received a reply, you now know why. Please let me know how to contact you again with my new email address. The latest mishap ............
I don't know if this is age related or just general stupidity.

I got up for work this morning and thought, that is strange.........the freezer door was open, I don't remember going in there..........

Had a look and then the evidence caused me to remember

I had got home from work the night before and thought – I know what would be really nice, a little vodka and diet coke, however there was no ice, and hadn't put any cokes in the fridge to chill, so had a brilliant idea, I will stick a can in the freezer, that will be the quickest way.

Got caught up with cooking dinner and playing solitaire, reading my book and then went to bed. It is an exciting life that I lead sometimes.

Anyway you guessed it – sometime during the night the can exploded. Fortunately no damage to the freezer was incurred.

No comments:

Post a Comment