Thursday 8 April 2010

I’ll get you my pretty ones



Except there is nothing pretty about them. I am currently being haunted by millions of tiny little ants. The little tykes are everywhere. We have them in the kitchen and the bathroom (what they find so appetising about a bar of soap is beyond me) they are outside the house on the patio. As we doom them I am sure their death cries are "we are done for lads send reinforcements". I swear I can hear them hatching plans on how they are going to annoy me the most. They have succeeded they are now even following me to work. I now keep imagining them on me, and every time I feel an itch or even a small breeze against my skin I am convinced it's an ant. If it wasn't for the fact that my housemate is also complaining about them I would be worried that the larium side effects were kicking in. Oh wait she's on it too. Perhaps we are having the same hallucinations. And I thought the biggest problem with insects would be the mosquitoes. Wrong again.

No comments:

Post a Comment